PLA CONFERENCE

Friday, April 8, 2016

The BEST breakfast!!

Someone has to tell you all about the amazing breakfast we had on Wednesday. After getting into our hotel, we were all starving so we headed to Snooze an A.M. Eatery, a favorite of the locals. Why it is a favorite was clear with just a glance at their menu. Such creativity! Everything sounded fantastic. I really want to stay in Denver for two weeks so I can go to Snooze everyday and try something new.
Our waitress brought us a sample of their OMG! French Toast. Not knowing the name, I actually was about to say that after my first bite. Brioche stuffed with mascarpone and topped with vanilla creme, salted caramel, strawberries, and coconut. It was amazing!
There is a location coming to Tustin, so keep it in mind if you're in the area. I recommend the Benedict!

3 comments :

  1. After getting up at 3:30 to make it to the airport by 4:30, long flight (with some pretzels), then the 40 minute drive from the Denver airport, I was ready for our 1 pm lunch and gave a great excuse to splurge on deliciousness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin encapsulated this place really well. Very yummy. Hope to have one in Rancho one day. Although, not sure eating there everyday would be a good move. 😀. Maybe every other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sounds great! I'll definitely check it out once the Tustin location opens since it's down my way :)

    ReplyDelete